1. Provide large media Promotions nations wide through our supporting
2. The publication of 10,000 copies of show directory inclusion
of exhibitors' relevant information
3. Organise advertisement and press conferencers for exhibitors'
4. Provide the opportunity and venue for networking purposes
5. Provide on-site management
6. Arrange official stand-builder, freight forward and travel
agent for exhibitors
7. Assist in providing value-added services such as Public Relations
Personnel, translators and other related services.
move-in period and venue:
Re-registration Documents Letter of advice will be mailed to exhibitors
in mid March 2003, on condition that all the fees are paid. It is
the exhibition requirement for exhibitors to have demonstration
certificate, exhibition certificate, proceedings and other facilities.
Please refer to letter of advice.
Access to certificates:
construction and exhibition certificates will be given upon registration.